The jegging version of our customer favorite, jean-styled leggings that is made to hug you in all the right places. Designed for everyday adventures in the city, this pant has two holsters, five total pockets and is made from our Supplex fabric that is cozy on the inside and durable on the outside. Burgundy
- Two holsters – one in front and rear
- Holsters include retention strap for safety and security
- Holster can also be used to carry a cell phone
- Able to carry & conceal most self-defense handguns
- Hidden waistband pocket stashes cash or a key
- Four-way stretch fabric offers maximum stretch for a wide range of motion.
- Available in Right and Left Hand
FIT, FABRIC &CARE
- 28” inseam, 8“ leg opening; 9 1/2” front rise 12 1/2” back rise (size Medium)
- 90% Supplex Nylon, 10% Lycra
- Machine wash cold, line dry or tumble dry low, no fabric softener or dry sheets
For shorts and leggings, the most important measurement in determining your size is your true waist measurement. The item should fit snuggly on your natural waist to properly support the weight of your weapon. Once you’ve determined your waist size, you’ll need to measure your hips at their widest point. If your hip measurement is less than 10 inches greater than your waist measurement, you would order the size that corresponds to your waist measurement. If your hip measurement is greater than 10 inches above your waist measurement, then order the next size up. For example, if you have a 30-inch waist and 39-inch hips you would wear size small. If you have a 30-inch waist and 42-inch hips, you would wear size medium.
HOW TO MEASURE
Waist - Your natural waist is the smallest point between your bottom ribs and hip bones. This is usually just above your belly button. To measure, relax your stomach and lie the tape measure flat around your waist, allowing for ¼ inch of slack. This is the most important measurement for determining your shorts and/or legging size.
How To Care For Your UTUC Garments:
Machine wash in cold water. Air or tumble dry on low. Air drying is preferred as it will extend the life of your garment. Do not use fabric softener.